Welcome on the GDR CNRS 3274 DYNQUA quantum dynamics
Mathematics and physics bi-thematic research group
Supported by INSMI and INP (CNRS)
Coordinators N. Anantharaman, J.M. Bouclet, B. Douçot, F. Hérau
(Last update January 10th, 2020)
- The 12th conference 2020 of the GDR dynqua will take place at Strasbourg, 5th to 7th of February 2020. It is organized by Nalini Anantharaman, Yohann Le Floch, Martin Vogel, Rodolfo Jalabert, Guido Pupillo, Guillaume Weick and Dietmar Weinmann. DEADLINE for registration : 28th of January (10th of Jaunary, 2020 if financial support requested)
- Some new positions (PhD, MCF, post docs, opportunities, tenure tracks...) are listed below (sometimes with very short deadlines).
- Some workshop and conferences coming and/or supported by the GDR are listed below
- Mensual seminar of the GDR: Spectral problems in mathematical physics at IHP, beginning of each month.
Some coming workshops and conferences
- Spring School “From Equilibrium Phenomena to Open Quantum System” which will be held at Gran Sasso Science Institute, L'Aquila (Italy) from March 30 to April 3, 2020. The main courses will be given by Alain Joye (Université Grenoble Alpes), Marco Merkli (University of Newfoundland) and Benjamin Schlein (University of Zurich). Further information is available on the website: https://indico.gssi.it/e/GSQM2020 . Registration is free but mandatory (deadline: March 20, 2020). There will be a limited number of contributed talks (deadline for submission: February 29, 2020).
- A CNRS thematic school on "Quantification du Comportement Asymptotique des Semigroupes et Applications" will be organized by the Besancon math dept at Université de Bourgogne Franche Comté from 30th of Marsh to 3rd of April, 2020. Courses by Charles Batty (Oxford, Royaume Uni), Nicolas Burq (Paris 11 Orsay) and Ralph Chill (Dresde, Allemagne). More info on the website of the conference.
- Doctoral course by Irene Burghardt - High-dimensional quantum dynamics using variational methods (Salle N20bis, bât. Lavoisier, UPEM, cité Descartes) 19-20-21, 26-27-28 février 2020. Programme du cours, contact or financial support : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctoral course by Caroline Lasser - Numerical analysis of high-dimensional quantum dynamics
(Salle de conférence du Cermics, bât. Copernic, ENPC, cité Descartes) 4-5-6, 12-13 mars 2020. Programme du cours, contact or financial support : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- A summer school "from kinetic equations to statistical mechanics" will take place at Saint Jean de Monts, from June 29th to July 3rd, 2020. Registration open soon. Accomodation provided for participants. This is part of the Centre Henri Lebesgue semester on "Mathematical Physics and geometry".
- A conference "Multiscale problems in Math. Physics" will take place in Angers form 11th to 15th of May, 2020. Registration open soon.
- The conference 2020 of the GDR dynqua will take place at Strasbourg, 5th to 7th of February 2020. It is organized by Nalini Anantharaman, Yohann Le Floch, Martin Vogel, Rodolfo Jalabert, Guido Pupillo, Guillaume Weick and Dietmar Weinmann. DEADLINE for registration : 28th of January 2020 (10th of Jaunary, 2020 if financial support requested)
- The next conference AMS-EMS-SMF will hodl in Grenoble in July 2021, There is a possibility of proposing parallel sessions (to propose before April 2020, see the website).
Some available jobs, postdoctoral positions and doctoral grants
- A 2+1-year postdoc position is open at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, starting in September 2020 (supervision by Oana Pocovnicu).Deadline for applications: 12th of February, 2020. More info here.
- A permanent prof position is open in ENS Rennes, sept 2020. with profile "Mathématiques et Applications". For more information, contact Karine.Beauchard@ens-rennes.fr or Arnaud.Debussche@ens-rennes.fr.
- A permanent MCF position is open in Nantes, sept 2020. with profile "probablités and analyse".
- A permanent MCF position is open in Besançon, sept 2020, with profile « probabilités, statistique », more info here. contact recherche : email@example.com, contact enseignement : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A permanent MCF position is open in Orléans, Institut Denis Poisson, sept 2020, with profile "probabilités". More info here.
Pour nous contacter :