Welcome on the GDR CNRS 3274 DynQua Quantum Dynamics
Mathematics and physics bi-thematic research group
Supported by INSMI and INP (CNRS)
Coordinators N. Anantharaman, N. Berglund, J.M. Bouclet, B. Douçot
(Last update October 23rd, 2023)
- Some new positions (PhD, MCF, post docs, opportunities, tenure tracks...) are listed below (sometimes with very short deadlines).
- Some workshop and conferences coming and/or supported by the GDR are listed below
- Mensual seminar Spectral problems in mathematical physics at IHP, beginning of each month
- Online seminar Spectral Geometry in the Clouds (this seminar is not organized by DynQua but it is followed by many of its members)
Some coming workshops, schools and conferences
- The 2024 meeting of DynQua will take place at CY Advanced Studies, Neuville-sur-Oise, 31 jan-2 feb. Organization committee : L. Bruneau, L. Garrigue, C. Rojas-Molina, A. Shirikyan, M. Wrochna. Registration is open.
- "Spectral Analysis for Quantum Hamiltonians", organized by P. Briet, V. Bruneau, P. Miranda, A. Taarabt. CIRM 15-19 January, 2024.
- Conference "Spectral and Resonance Problems for Imaging, Seismology and Materials Science", organized by R. Brummelhuis, A. Iantchenko, A. Mantile. Reims in november 2023.
Some available jobs, postdoctoral positions and doctoral grants
- Postdoc à l'université d'Angers Date limite de candidature 31 janvier 2024, 16h
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for at least one tenure-track faculty position in the Virginia Tech math dept in Mathematical Physics with a start date of August 10, 2024 https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/VirginiaTech/APMP
The Maths dept of UC Davis will be hiring several postdocs for appointment as a Krener Visiting Assistant Professor with a starting date of July 1, 2024. The positions are for up to 3 years and come with a normal teaching load of 4 quarter courses per year. It is for candidates whose PhD age is less than 4 years by the starting date.https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF05917 Candidates can also contact Bruno Nachtergaele email@example.com
Postdoc position opening in the Abu Dhabi campus of New York University, for 2 years. The desired profile is in (one or more of) the broad areas of mathematical physics, spectral theory, quantum chaos, random graphs, random matrices, and their interactions.
Professors and tenured-track positions at the Department of Mathematics, Politecnico di Milano
3 year postdoctoral position in analysis at UCL (géométrie spectrale, théorie de la diffusion, analyse microlocale...)
2 postdoctorats INSMI d'une durée de 3 ans
Two possible research profiles: either research experience and interest in mathematical studies of
quantum many-body problems (fermionic and bosonic cases), or background in quantum information science, particularly in
quantum algorithms and quantum computing, algebraic geometry and entanglement classification, QRACs and quantum memories, quantum
benchmarking, AI-based design of quantum processors, quantum metrology, and quantum radars, or inter-satellite quantum communications.
ERC-funded postdoc positions in Brussels for 2023/24. Applications are invited for postdoctoral fellowships in PDE analysis and mathematical physics at Université Libre de Bruxelles. Two postdoc positions will be funded by the ERC Starting Grant of Mitia Duerinckx "Scaling limits of particle systems and microstructural disorder" (PASTIS).
Postdoctorat de 2 ans sur un projet interdisciplinaire entre les mathématiques (théorie spectrale et edp) et la physique (mécanique quantique et électromagnétisme).
La personne recrutée interagira avec M. Cassier (Institut Fresnel), P. Briet (CPT) et T. Ourmières-Bonafos (I2M). Poste localisé à l'Institut Fresnel. Date limite de candidature 29 Janvier 2023.
Postdoctoral position at University of Rennes 1 supervised by Zied Ammari within the ANR-DFG project Effective Approximation and Dynamics of Many-Body Quantum Systems.
Postdoctoral position at Jacobs University - Bremen supervised by Sören Petrat within the ANR-DFG project Effective Approximation and Dynamics of Many-Body Quantum Systems.
Postdoc à l'université de Canberra sous la direction d'Andrew Hassell
Postdoc opening at the University of Milano, in the group of Prof. Dario Bambusi. The title of the project is "Hamiltonian and dispersive PDEs"
Postdoctoral position in stochastic dynamics is currently open at Institut Denis Poisson, in Orléans, France. The initial appointment is for a period of one year, but may be extended to a second year. Funded by the ANR project PERISTOCH, Periodic phenomena in stochastic systems . The position is only for candidates that have obtained their PhD no earlier than September 2020. Applications should be submitted on the CNRS web site https://bit.ly/3t5QW1p
- Open postdoc position for 2 years in a project on the spectral theory of transmission problems for Laplace- and Dirac-type operators. It is a purely research position (no teaching, no knowledge of German is required). Detailed information can be found at https://uol.de/pankrashkin/open-postdoc-position